Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My first blog

My beloved auntie which i called, Mak Iti was here for the past 6 months. She was here to help my mom to look after me and my brothers, Aqwa and Amir when my mom and dad went to work. I was so happy for her to stay but 6 months later she had to leave because her visa's expired.

On January the 7th 2006, Mak Iti had to leave. We sent her to Heathrow Airport London. I was so sad to let her go.

Two days after Mak Iti was gone, I still felt sad and empty. I don't know what to do without Mak Iti. Everything I do reminds me about Mak Iti. Then, my mom suggested I should create a blog so that I can tell her how I feel after she left. I think it is a brilliant idea because I can use this blog to keep in touch with my friends, Farah and Haiza as well. So, here is my first blog!

4 Comments:

Blogger My Art Garden said...

you sound very smart

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

Thank you for your comment.I really appriciate it,I like your blog

Sunday, 22 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog you have here. Keep blogging, Mira.

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do i really look like mak et? well....but surely m fairer than her! haha...jgn marah mak et, nanti kena jual (lelong! lelong!)

Sunday, 09 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home