Saturday, January 14, 2006

About me

My name is Amirah. I'm nine years old and this year I'm going to be 10. I've been staying in Cardiff for 5 years and for 5 years I didn't get to go to my country Malaysia. My family call me Mira which now happens to be my nick name. My first school in Cardiff is Grangetown Primary School and when Mak Iti came, I had to move to a different school called Ninian Primary School, the same school with Amir my baby brother.

My best friends
My best friends are Haiza and Farah. The first friend I met was Farah I met her at my mom's friend's house. I met Haiza whilst she was moving in Cardiff. I like Farah because she is funny, kind and friendly. I like Haiza because she is kind, funny and she sometimes gives me presents. On 2002 Farah had to go to Norwich England and she came back in 2004. While she was gone I was left with Haiza. At that time I didn't think Haiza as a best friend but when the time grew, me and Haiza got on finely and became good friends. Then Farah came back and we all became best friends. Farah once told me that she was going to stay in Cardiff forever but she was wrong. On November 24th 2005, Farah had to go back to Malaysia because her mom has a new job there. Me and Haiza were so sad until one day Haiza told me that her dad got his PhD and was going back to Malaysia on the 30th of November 2005. I was soooo sad. But the good news was I still had my auntie.

My family
The members of my family are mom, dad, big brother, me and my baby brother. We came to Cardiff because my mom had to do her PhD. My dad is working here to make a living.

On July the 9th 2005 my auntie came to Cardiff. She was staying for 6 months. It was great having her around. She was really helpful and funny too. She helps me to do my homeworks. She also shares a room with me. But now she's gone back to Malaysia.

So, what I'm thinking now is if you have someone special, appreciate it otherwise you will end up being lonely. Because what I did was when I had Farah, Haiza and Mak Iti, I knew that Farah was going to Malaysia first so I only cared about her. And then when she left, I only played with Haiza and left my auntie lonely. When Haiza left, I only played with my auntie but I didn't help her do any of the house work. Now, I have a sad life until my mom gets her PhD. Even if I feel sad right now I have to appreciate my loving family.
My best friends Haiza and Farah
Me and Mak Iti!

Me and my friends at Grangetown Primary School

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things always happen for a reason. So do appreciate all that you have now, even a single penny!

xxx

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home