Sunday, January 22, 2006

My schools



Grangetown primary school

Grangetown primary school was my first school in cardiff. When I started Grangetown primary school I was shy and nervous because I didn't know anybody and I couldn't speak english. There were a few bullies but I just ignored them and when I got used to the school I finaly got the hang of speaking english and made new friends. I was happy I was in grangetown primary because I had lots of friends. When Haiza came to grangetown primary school, I was happier than ever. We used to go everywhere together, but one day I had to move to ninian park primary school. I got the news from my mum the day after my friend left grangetown primary.

Ninian park primary school



On my first day at ninian park primary school, I was also shy and nervous I didn't know anybody there not even the teachers. The first teacher I had was a lady wearing tights and had a lot of spots on her face who asked the children in my class who wanted to look after me for a while until I got used to the school and amazingly all the girls put they're hand up. At first I thought that the teacher I was working with was my teacher and I got bit worried, but a girl who was looking after me for a while said that, that was not my teacher. The next day another teacher was there but it wasn't the same one as the one as yesterday it was a different one , no ofence but she was a bit fat but I don't mind, I then asked someone from my class if that was my teacher but all of them said no and that went on for two weeks and I got tired so I asked who WAS my teacher and a girl from my class said why didn't you look at her picture downstairs. So the next day I looked at her picture downstairs and she didn't have spots on her face, she wasn't fat ( rather slim I should say ) just perfect! The day after that I was linning up with the rest of the kids in my class ready to go in to school and a teacher came out and the girl behind me said " THERES your teacher " and the teacher smiled at me she told me her name was Mrs Griffiths luckily she wasn't like the Mrs Griffiths from my old school ( She was HUGE!! ) only the Mrs Griffiths from my old school.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just let yourself go, luv.

mama xxx

Tuesday, 04 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home