Sunday, February 12, 2006

Pity me...

This is about what happened weeks ago.

I was running around on the playground and then I triped over. I then noticed that a little bit of my trousers was ripped. I pretended like nothing happened until I went upstairs I saw this red thing on my leg. I realised it was my blood. I told my supply teacher and she sent this girl to take me to the school nurse. I went downstairs with the girl and the lady. I was taken to wiped the blood off my knee. It hurt a bit, she then put this big thing on my leg.


A few days after that.......

my toe nail came off, lukily it was on Saturday because there was no school. My nail came off by a football. You see I was playing football with my brother until the ball hit my toe nail and bent it backwards. I told my brother to stop. I took a look at my nail. It was bleeding a LOT. My brother then got me a huge bunddle of tissues and I wiped the blood off. My brother wrapped some bandages around my toe nail.


And then...

theres the stick in my hand, in English class. I was going to get this thing from a wooden table and then my hand scraped on the wooden table and by then I realised there was a big piece wood in my hand. So again I was sent to this lady and she used tweezers to get the piece of wood out. It took a long time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

siaAann miraaa....
so pity....

"mak et cun ;)"

Tuesday, 14 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home