Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fruit Picking at Berry Hill



Look at how smart I am.


This is Amir pointing to the apple tree.



This is an apple tree. A lot of them have fallen down.


This is a pear tree. my brother (aqwa) liked them

but I didn't.

This is a rasberry bush. Abah found it first and ate one

then Amir started copying him and ate one aswell then everybody ate one

except me I didn't like it at all.


This is a plum tree. I think out of all the fruits in the farm

the plum was the best, I ate loads.


This is me , Amir and Aqwa being silly.
and this is the three of us together with nina

(whoose family came with us)


This is us three again with Aqwa eating an apple , me holding

a branch and Amir looking in a different direction (as mama told us to do)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home