Friday, October 13, 2006

Poor me

Starting from last week I was ill, in fact I'm still ill. Well I wouldn't have been if it wasn't forf my tonsilitous and ulcer pains in and on my mouth. Now I can't talk or swallow because there is ulcers in my mouth by the tonsils and on the sides which make it difficult to speak and I can't swallow also because of the ulcers in my mouth but mainly the tonsils because they have yellow dents in it and I have tonsilitous.

I discovered my illness on Friday last week when I woke up for sehri and had a sore throat which made it hard for me to swallow but I thought I'd had them before and they went away without even noticing you had them. So I left them and tried to ignore the pain. I'd suddenly realised that I couldn't do it anymore and told my mum about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salams amirah, hope your fasting is going on okay for you and your family :)

just to tell you amirah, our family has just returned from a visit to cardiff :) i put up pictures on my blog: http://itchiness.blogspot.com

also, i went to the Asda near your house & climbed the hill just outside of asda, just to take a picture from there. the sights from on top of the hill is beautiful!

Monday, 16 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home