Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SURPRISE!

First of all I would like to give my MOST SINCERE apologies to all viewers that I haven't updated many events in this tiny blog. The reasons are that I haven't had a computer for a loooooonnngggggg time since my mum has finished work. The other reason is that I have been sooooooooooooooo busy I haven't managed to fit in any time. My third reason is a surprise! Scroll down and read what's underneath..........

























































THE day has finally arrived! On the 29th of April 2007, a lot of people came to my house to say Goodbye. One in which was my friend, Farah. She had to leave early and wasn't allowed to say last Goodbyes at the bus station. She was upset but we promised to keep in touch. Even though Farah didn't come at least my other friend, Afifah came. She didn't want me to go. I didn't either. She wanted to go to Malaysia.

We were all dropped off by 7 cars. Each of us seperated. Amir went with aunty Yus because he wanted to be with Nina I guess. Mama went with aunty Aqidah. Aqwa went with uncle Halikul. Abah went with uncle Shafie and I went with Afifah. Of course!

To cut the story short, we departured from Heathrow London international airport at 10:00am (London time), 30th July 2007, Monday, Gulf Air. From London, we transitted to Bahrain for about 7 hours! Then we continued our journey to MALAYSIA my beautiful beloved country!! We arrived at about 4:00pm (Malaysia time), 31st July 2007, Tuesday. I felt sooooooooooooo HAPPY and GRATEFUL! Nevertheless, i missed everything in Cardiff and the UK :( But I know I will come back to the UK one fine day be it for school or for leisure ;)

Till then!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, being in Yr 6 is such a sudden shock I remember when I was down in yr 2. And now suddenly instead being bottom of the school and right at the top end.
Please can you update your blog more often.By the way tis a fantastic blog. Till then bye.

Aqsa
xxx

Monday, 05 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cum u havent updated ur blog for soooooooooo LONG! n also u nevr cum online! :(

Sunday, 10 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home