Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve 2006

Same like every year (2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006) all we had for a new year 2007 was well, they had fareground rides but what's the point when every year mama says 'NO'. So we knew that she would never change her mind as every year but you know that old saying 'never give up until you get what you want' (well, it's not really a saying but I think it is). Anyway we tried to persuade her to just have a little ride on the bumper cars but she gets her ways.

Instead, we watched the live concert (I don't know the band name). In London, they had Beyonce and in this other place, Berlin I think, had Robbie Williams. After the countdown, we had the fireworks and after that it started to rain. It was heavy! But we still stay for abit longer to enjoy the live band and the brand new 2007. I got soaked because I didn't wear a hood but I'm not ill though. Aqwa was already ill since he ate that burger that we bought in Conventry. Poor Aqwa. Hope he will get better soon before the school begins.


Happy new year to Mak ET, Kak Dyanna, Abang Minn and family, Afiffah and to all readers of my blog. I wish you all the best and good will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you Amira :)

Wishing you a happy new year to you and your family.

Monday, 08 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home