Sunday, February 11, 2007

It was snowing!

As you all may have noticed it was snowing in Cardiff on Thursday the 8th and Friday the 9th ( I'll upload the pictures for you later) . I got really excited on Thursday when i woke up cos when I looked out of my window it was snowing! I looked at the time then I went to mama's room nobody was dressed for school. I asked if there was school and mama said if you want to go to school then go. I asked her where are we going today and she said Brecon Beacon. So I stopped worrying about school and got ready for Brecon Beacon. On the trip, we just went around Brecon taking pictures and having fun. Abah bought us 2 different sledges for £4.oo each so that was £8.00 altogether. After that we ( me , Aqwa and Amir including Abah taking pictures ) went sledging down a hill, Abah was taking pictures.


On Friday it snowed again but we didn't go to Brecon Beacon instead we had to go to school but luckily for me my school canceled just after wet play ( cos it was snowing ) because in assembly the headteacher said it was wet play because the snow is slippery and could be dangerous. She also said that if the snow gets heavier and thicker then they would have to phone parents of every child in school ( thats approximately 400 phone calls! ) . I got called first from my class to phone home and I phoned Abah. Abah picked me up from school with a video cam. I had a snowball fight with my friends outside whilst Abah went to pick Amir up.


Yesterday, we went to Brecon Beacon again and it wasn't just us this time. There were lots of other Malaysians coming too to sledge. We all started by going to the hill. Me, Aqwa and Amir went to. We all went sledging and this time we went on the high one. Me and Afifah went on a sledge together and it was pretty scary but cool at the same time. Everybody wanted to have a go too so we all had to share. We didn't go all the way to the top cos that would of been scary and dangerous! We had a lot of fun. We had races and dares and everything. All my clothes got wet and dirty. I was wearing 2 layers of trousers with 1 spare in my bag. I was wearing 3 layers of T-shirts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home