Sunday, March 04, 2007

Europe

Next month we're going to Europe . I'm kind of not looking forward to it because next month is the opening of the project that me and a group of other children worked on. The project is making a short video with our drawings. The video is about superstitions and beliefs. They told us that they have to work with another school as well and we've done a lot of work so they told us that on April 2007 they're coming back and finishing off the video ready for the opening ceremony in St. Fagans. We're going to go in a limo and dropped off at St Fagans at the front of the red carpet and meet the Queen of England herself! There's a 0.01% chance of me going which dissapointed me a lot.

Anyways back to Europe. My family is really looking forward to it especially going to Switzerland. We're not just going to Switzerland or France, we're going around Europe. We were going to go to Europe this month but since my autie is coming ( Note: it's not mak et ) this month and she wants to go as well, we have to go to Europe on April. Coming back from Europe will make my birthday probably the worst birthday ever ( we're going to Europe on the 1st of April and coming back on the 31st of April my birthday ) because then there's never going to be a ceremony like that for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi amirah its anjali.hope ur havin a good time in ur school in year 5.
dont forget me
from anjali

Saturday, 22 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home