Saturday, March 25, 2006

Believe it or not, it snows in early March 2006!


Early of this month, me,my mum, my brother, my younger brother,my friend and her family went to brecon beacon. My friend bought a snow board, we went to Brecon Beacon at the time of the snow. It was fun but only it was freeeezing. I enjoyed it there. We made snowmen and we had snowball fights. It was so fun, me and my friend went sliding off a snow hill. The snow board went super fast down the hill and sometimes it goes side_ ways.

We all ate in the car. My mum was driving. My dad didn't come because he had to go to work. I think he missed all the fun. Brecon Beacon is in North Wales at the Wales National Park , in Brecon Beacon. You can see the veiw quiet clearly, you can see the fir trees , the moutains, the hills , and the snow.


Here are some pictures we took while we were in Brecon.



















5 Comments:

Blogger dyanna said...

Nice pictures you got the AMira, made me miss UK :`(

Sunday, 26 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhuhhu...bestnye....
tapi...MALAYSIA lagi nest..mehh lah balek sini, mira...
(mak et cun)

Monday, 27 March, 2006  
Blogger thewailer said...

hello mira, nice snowy photos and good blogging too! :)

Sunday, 02 April, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

Thanks for visiting my blog kak dyanna, mak et cun and thewailer. I love it when people visit my blog. It encourages me to blog more. But i can't blog everyday because i don't have an internet at home so i have to blog at my mom's office. Anyway keep visiting my blog. Thanks again!

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mira,,,
when u going to visit swiss, u shud play snow board too..
slide from the top of the alps mountain and...
whooooooossshhhhhh....
it was an enjoyable moment when i visited swiss ;)

From: Kak Aqilah (",)

Friday, 13 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home