Sunday, December 31, 2006

30 December 2006 - EID

Today is eid but we're not going anywhere because mama wants to study and Aqwa is ill. Since Aqwa is ill he didn't want to come with us when we (me, Abah and Amir) went shopping in ASDA to buy Lucky's (my pet rabbit) food. We only bought 6 things: 2 packs of ice-creams, a bag of rabbit food, 2 packs of crisps and a packet of potatoes. After mama went to her office, aunty Sam invited us to dinner at her house. So we went to aunty Sam's house and had a meal in celebration of Eid. I just got back now and everybody's changed into their pjamas. Mama is studying, Amir is playing with his toy cars, Aqwa is downstairs watching tv, I'm in my room just minding my own business and Abah is still working. Oops! I just heard the front door is closing. Abah is back from work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home