Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to Aqwa

Today is Aqwa's birthday. He is now 12. We gave him 6 pairs of boxers, a bodyspray and a box of ferrero rochers. Mama, Abah and Amir went to ASDA to buy the presents and some Easter eggs as treats. I tidied up his room and put the present and the card on his bed to surprise him. When Aqwa got home, I told him to go upstairs and open the present but before he opened the present i took a photo of it. We also gave Aqwa a new Oral-B toothbrush and some chocolates and a birthday chocolate cake.



You can just ignore the date on this photo because i forgot to set the date before i took the photo.




Me and my brother Aqwa.


Mama bought me 5 pairs of socks too. I love my mom very much!

2 Comments:

Blogger dyanna said...

happy Birthday Aqwa :)

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciated it. I will sooner visit your blog. I miss you Kak Dyanna!

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home