Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I love cats!

But the cats in the pictures are my neighbour's cats. Mama told me that there are lots of cats in Malaysia and i can find them every where!

Mama promised us to keep three cats when we go back to Malaysia. Great! I 'm going to make one side of my room, the cat's side where they can actually play and eat and do anything they like. I just can't wait! These cats aren't mine, remember. They are like garden cats, everyday they wonder around theirs neighbourhood, looking for food.



This cat is just acting so nice to get some food like chicken.

look at is bright gorgeaus eyes

Adorable....

This cat is staring at the plate full of chicken through the window

This cat here doesn't like being picked up

now he's a bit calmer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my cat-loving girl,

No worries my dear. Obviously I will get you one when we get back to Malaysia. At least, one that from the 7-Eleven or kedai makcik tomyam! (haha..).

I’m happy that you love cats much (I knew it before you were born, exactly!) because cats are clean creatures. Even if cats drink from the water in a bowl, this water can still be used for the ablutions before prayer, but not for dogs! So, since you are a cat-lover, make sure that you are a clean, neat and tidy daughter. You know what I mean, don’t you? ;) Anyway, as our prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “Love of cats is part of the faith”.

Love,
Mama


p.s. jangan lupa kemas bilik cantek-cantek naaa... :D

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable & cute cats!!

I like to see cats BUT not to touch it..geli...

btw, where's the pix of ur cute rabbits and birgie?

From: Kak Aqilah (",)

Friday, 13 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home