Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Happy Mother's Day, mom

On the 26th of March 2006 it was a Mothering Sunday in Britain. Me, Aqwa, Amir and Abah gave mama a mug, a small teddy bear and a fridge magnet. The teddy bear had a flower with the lettering 'I LOVE YOU MUM' and the fridge magnet it said 'I love you mommy' and the mug said 'I love you mummy'. Abah bought the presents from TESCO while me and Aqwa were in school. Amir went with abah to buy the presents.

On that Sunday morning, me and Amir ambushed mama when she was still sleeping and she woke up with a surprise. At first, mama didn't want to open the surprise but me and Amir begged her to open it and she did at last in front of us. Mama was amazed and happy. She said thank you and kissed us and she continued her sleep.

Here are the pictures...


I made this card for mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home