Monday, April 17, 2006

Grangemore Parc


Yesterday we were planning to go to ASDA but unfortunately we couldn't because it was closed for Easter Sunday. So my mom suggested we should go up the hill near ASDA. The hill we went to was called Grange Park. We went further up the hill and we saw iron chains so we claimbed on those chains and took some pictures. The weather was really windy and there was lots of snails shells. There were a few people there.

On top of the hill the view was beautiful. I can see nearly everything of Grangetown and part of Cardiff Bay. We could also see the Cardiff Millenium Stadium. That was the first time we went up that hill. After that, we went to McDonald which is located near the hill to take a break. We had 2 large fries, 3 fillet of fish and a cold large drink. After that, we went home.

Here are some pictures of us on that day (will upload photos later)

Here are the photos i promised....enjoy it!

10 Comments:

Blogger dyanna said...

I have never been on that hill, but I always wondered what is up there and what are the beautiful sights you can see from the top.

Waiting for the pictures :)

Wednesday, 19 April, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

I will sooner upload the pictures for you kak dyanna but i cant for today because i havent download yet the pictures from digicam into the computer. Thanks for always visiting my blog though. Miss you very much.

Wednesday, 19 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, i discovered your cool blog from dyanna's site.

wow, great detail on stuff in cardiff! I feel abit nostalgic reading your blog since I was there for 7 years.

keep up the good work!!

Friday, 28 April, 2006  
Blogger mynn said...

if you're interested to see pictures of our family when we were in cardiff head over to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84814449@N00/

we were having fish and chips in penarth.

Friday, 28 April, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

I appreciate you visiting my blog I suggest you're one of kak dyanna's friends keep visiting my blog!:)

Saturday, 06 May, 2006  
Blogger mynn said...

yes, my wife is one of dyanna's friends when we still lived in cardiff so i guess i'm one of dyanna's friends too.

which mcdonalds is this? is it the one near Argos/asda -- the retail park? I really22222 the photos of cardiff you're taking.

Wednesday, 10 May, 2006  
Blogger dyanna said...

am I not your friend mynn?

Thursday, 18 May, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

yes it is the mcdonalds near argos!

Saturday, 20 May, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

At first my mum thought you were a lady but i told her that you had a wife so you can't be a lady, can you?

Saturday, 20 May, 2006  
Blogger mynn said...

Mira
no! im not a lady. is it because the name mynn sounds feminine? hehehe. my friends call me "min" short for muhaimin.

Dyanna
of course when you're nisa's friend, you automatically become mine! LOL

Sunday, 21 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home