Monday, May 01, 2006

10 Yesterday!

Yesterday it was my birthday. I woke up and only my brother was awake so I went back to sleep. By the time I woke up, Amir came into my room wishing "Happy Birthday kaka!" and that made me feel better! Then my mum called me and when I went to her room she wished Happy Birthday to me and asked me which supermarket I want to go to and what I want to buy there.

We went to JJB Sport near Asda and abah bought me a girls' Nike sportwear. My brother got a track suit that matched with his jacket. Amir got his jumper with a matching track suit too.
In the night, Afifah, Adibah and Aqilah came and gave me a beautiful birthday card and an art set. Thank you!
It was one of the Best Birthday's ever! Thank you to all!

5 Comments:

Blogger dyanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amira

I hope it was a happy day for you. And may you continue to have more happeir days to come.

Kak Ema, how's your writing doing?

Tuesday, 02 May, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

My mum is fine. she is nearly finishing. she can't stop writing.Infact shes still writing right now so thats why she told me to reply to you for her:)

Saturday, 06 May, 2006  
Blogger mynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRA!!! I guessed you were about 10, i was right! hehehe. my daughter is only 2 at the moment hopefully she'll be clever as you are when she grows up.

looks like you had a nice birthday. congratulations.

Wednesday, 10 May, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

thank you for the Happy birthday wish. When is your birthday?

Saturday, 20 May, 2006  
Blogger mynn said...

normally i keep my birthday a secret but since you asked: I'm a sagittarius - 24th Nov 1977. Even at this age i still celebrate my birthday! ;)

Sunday, 21 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home