Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Days......

Summer is coming up well...I think so or maybe it is summer anyway about a few weeks ago My dad bought me this 64 pack crayons and this notebook that has poka dots on it that I use as a another Diary I really love those things. I'm actually typing this blog cos I'm bored. I can't always type in this blog everyday because this computer I'm using now to type this blog is in my mum's office. I don't have a computer in my house well I do but it's too slow, it doesn't work propely and it doesn't have internet. I can type it here in my mum's office because sometimes she takes me with her but sometimes she goes to work but I can't go with her because her roomte is there and I can't use the computer cos it's all full so I write my blog on a peice of paper , give it to my mum and she brings it to work with her and that's where she types it.

2 Comments:

Blogger mynn said...

what you can do mira is type your blog offline at home then save it to a disk or USB drive and then ask your mum to post up the blog for you next time she's in her office :)

long holidays can be abit boring isnt it? you & your brothers planning anything?

Thursday, 11 May, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

nothing really but I'm looking forward to going somewhere soon.Its a good idea you thought up there I never thought of that thanks!.

Saturday, 20 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home