Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My broken finger

Just today I went to hospital because yesterday I was playing football as a goalie, I had already saved 5 goals but I wanted to save more, then this boy was coming to me dribbling the ball across the field and I was getting ready by the goal and he shot the ball, it was a very unlucky save because my first four fingers were on the side of the ball which left my little finger gripping the ball, the ball pushed my finger in but it couldn't so that meant that my middle joint of my finger was sticking out and then the ball moved a little bit more but harder andthe ball pushed my little finger back. By then I was mubbling swear words under my breath and moaning. The people who were playing asked if I was alright and I said no. I was walking across the park holding my wrist tight to the teacher.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Mira!

get well soon, what have the doctors done to the finger? probably put a sling around it, or have they plastered it?

hope you dont have to stay in hospital, it could be boring.

Friday, 21 July, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

Yep, the doctor put a sling around my arm so i dont move my fingers about. She also plastered it. I'm not staying in hospital. I'm feeling fine at the moment but I'm not sure how it will be later on. My fingers are still hurting a bit.

Saturday, 22 July, 2006  
Blogger dyanna said...

Oh no..!
You poor girl..
I hope it doesn't hurt so much.
How long did the doctor told you to wear the sling? Did the doctor plastered just one finger or the whole hand?

Get well soon Mira!

Tuesday, 25 July, 2006  
Blogger Mira said...

Just two fingers I'm okay now because it doesn't hurt anymore in fact I wearing nothing on it looks like it was just a crack across the bone.

Saturday, 29 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home